It always seems like there are threats out there on the Internet waiting to cause you problems when you use the web or need to transfer files from one place to another. You do not have to deal with that problem a second longer. You can get the protection and safety you need from CactusVPN. This company provides you with access to VPN service so that you never have to worry about another virus, worm, or hacker that could be lurking out there on the World Wide Web.
The company has long been providing the types of protection and encryption services that users need in order to be totally safe while using the Internet. Now, CactusVPN is offering a total of 10 premium VPN accounts to a few lucky users. These premium accounts will give the 10 winners access to all of the premium VPN services for three months. That is 90 days of protection for your web browser!
CactusVPN offers a number of services that make it stand out from the competition. The company owns a number of servers placed in different countries to ensure safety as well as up-time. Premium customers can even change servers when they wish. CactusVPN ensures that they offer customers fast download times, speedy uploads, and complete protection when using the web.
You will never have to worry again about someone else getting your data or sensitive information.
How Do I Sign Up?
You will find signing up for the giveaway simple and easy. All you need to do is this:
- Comment on this page right at the bottom. We just want to know why you deserve to win.
- Shoot us a Facebook like at our VPNServices Facebook page . The winners will be announced here as well.
- Go to CactusVPN Facebook page and like the page.
The expiration for the giveaway is on: March 17th.
Good luck and congratulations to the soon-to-be winners!
The winners are:
- Mary Laurance
- Danny Artley
- One-on-One with IPVanish Team – 3 Apr
- Censorship in Kazakhstan and Russia in 2012 – 30 Mar
- Win One of 3 Free Premium VPN Accounts from IPVanish – 22 Mar
- Interview with CactusVPN Team – 19 Mar
- Free VPN: Can It Be Trusted? – 5 Mar
- VPN on Android: The Need and Some Perspective – 28 Feb
- Interview with Private Internet Access – 25 Feb
- ibVPN Announces 5 Free Premium VPN Accounts Up for Grabs – 19 Feb
- Internet Censorship in 2012 – 15 Feb
- VPN on iPhone: Some Perspective – 12 Feb
Add a comment
03 April 2013 | 0 Comments
The great people at IPVanish accepted to answer a few questions about their comp30 March 2013 | 0 Comments
Kazakhstan and Russia both have regimes in place that seek to control the Intern22 March 2013 | 3 Comments
Wouldn’t it be great if you could surf online without ever giving a thought to